This page is a work in progress.
The Manage Products section of aMember is where you can view, add and edit products.
A video guide to product configuration is available
To Access the Manage Products Page
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select "Manage Products" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The "Products" page will be displayed from where you can view, edit, add and delete products.
Create New Product
To create a new product, start by clicking on the 'New Product' button. You will be directed to a screen like the one below.
- Title: Name of your product.
- Description: Quick details about your product.
- Comment: Private notes for admins only.
- Product Categories: For grouping products together to manage them easier.
- Apply Tax: Enable if tax is applicable.
- Currency: Choose which currencies can be used to pay for this product.
- First Price: Initial cost of purchase.
- First Period: How long the first purchase is good for.
- Rebill Times - Choose one of the following:
- No More Charges.
- One time charge, no rebills.
- Charge Second Price Once.
- Charge once at first price and again at the second price, then stop.
- Charge Second Price x Times.
- Charge once at first price and again at the second price a set number of times.
- Rebill Second Price Until Cancelled.
- Charge once at first price and again until user or admin cancels the subscription.
- No More Charges.
- Second Price: Cost per period if a rebill option is chosen.
- Second Period: Length per period if a rebill option is chosen.
- Terms Text: Terms that user agrees to by making this purchase.
- Quantity: Used for products, if a user buys multiple subscriptions they all run their course simultaneously.
- Is disabled?:
- To order this product user must have an:
- Disallow ordering of this product if user has:
- Start Date Calculation:
- Renewal Group:
- Sorting Order: