The WordPress module is part of aMember's core software package. Therefore, no additional software is needed to perform the aMember/WordPress integration. This section will cover how to setup/configure the WordPress integration on both the aMember side and the WordPress side. These instructions assume you have a working installation of aMember and WordPress.
Note that this section is under development and is not complete.
It should be complete by the end of November, 2011.
If you would like to contribute or comment on this section, email email@example.com
Setup/Configurations Made in aMember
- Activate the WordPress Module
- Configure the WordPress Module
- Setting a Per Product WordPress User Level
Setup/Configurations Made in WordPress
- Install and Activate the WordPress Plugin
- Configuring System Settings
- Edit Templates
- Creating Error Messages
- Page/Post/Category Protection Settings
- Redirect Settings
- Search/Archive Protection Settings
- WordPress Custom Menu Control
- Content Protection Using Shortcodes
- aMember Provided WordPress Widgets