From aMember Pro Documentation
Revision as of 08:58, 28 January 2013 by Alex-scott
To apply Google Analytics aMember pages follow these steps:
- From the Admin Control Panel click on "Configuration" from the left menu panel
- Then click on "Setup/Configuration" from the left menu panel.
- Then click on "Plugins" from the top menu bar.
- From the "Other Plugins" drop down choose "google-analytics"
- Click on "Save" to add this plugin
- Then click on the "Google Analytics" button in the top menu bar
- Enter your Google Analytics Account ID in the field
- Click on save to complete the process
Note that this will only track aMember pages. If you have aMember integrated with a third party program you will need to install Google Analytics on that portion of your site separately.