How It Works
You need to register in order to start using the great features that AMember has to offer. This can be done by filling in a simple signup form. To Register:
- Go to http://www.yoursite.int/amember/signup.php.
- Enter your name and email address in the fields provided. These are required feilds and need to be filled in.
- If the automatic username and password settings have not been enabled, you may have to enter a username and password.
- Fill in any or all of the the optional information you would like to provide.
- Once you have filled in all relevant information, click on the "Signup" button to submit the form. When you submit the form, two database records are created in AMember as follows:
- a pending user record
- a pending payment record.
Note: At this point the user is not activated. The pending payment record contains amount to be paid, subscription start and expiry dates, subscription type ordered and other related information. Until the payment is competed, the user's status will be displayed as pending and the user will not be able enter information in AMember