From aMember Pro Documentation
Revision as of 20:58, 27 September 2011 by Shalini
The user list can be exported into a .CSV(Comma Separated Value) file or .XML Xtensive Markup Language) file so that you can print it or email it as per your requirements.
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select "Browse Users" under "Users" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The "Browse Users" screen will be displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click on the "Export" link below the list.
- 5. The export screen will be displayed where you can select the fields to export, export format and delimiter.
Selecting and Removing Fields for Export
- In the "Fields to Export" field, click on the arrow button and select the first field to export from the list of available fields.
- 2. The selected field will be displayed below indicating that it has been selected.
- 3. Repeat step 1 for each field that you would like to export.
- 4. To remove a field, click on the (X) button for the field. The field will no longed appear in the list of selected fields.