E-Mailing to Users
From aMember Pro Documentation
aMember allows you to email users right from the users list.
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select "Browse Users" under "Users" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The "Browse Users" screen will be displayed.
- Select the users to be emailed by selecting the checkboxes for those users in the left most column.
- 5. Go to the "Choose Action" field below the users list and select "Email Users" from the dropdown list.
- 6. The Email Users screen will be displayed where you can enter the details of the email to be sent.
- 7. In the "Email Subject" field, enter the subject of the email.
- 8. In the "Email Format" field, select the format in which the email should be sent.
- 9. In the text editor provided, enter the content of your email and format it as needed.
- 10. Click the "Upload" button to upload a new file and attach it to the email.
- 11. Click the "Browse" button to browse uploaded files and select a file to attach to the email.
- 12. Click the "Preview" button to preview the email before sending.
- 13. A preview of the email will be displayed. If everything seems ok, click on the "Send E-mail Message" button to send the email to selected users.
- 14: To make changes to the email, click on the "Back" button and make necessary changes. Then preview the email and send it.