From aMember Pro Documentation
Revision as of 21:53, 21 September 2011 by Shalini
The Protect Folder option prevents users from rewriting a folder to a new folder.
Accessing Folder Protection Options
To access folder protection options:
- Select "Protect Content" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The content protection page will be displayed. Click on the "Folders" button. The folder protection setup page will be displayed.
Setting Up Folders to be Protected
- Click on the "New Record" button to protect a folder.
- The New Record page is displayed where you can select the folder to be protected and set up protection options.
- In the "Title" field, enter a name for the folder you are setting up content protection for. This is the name that will be displayed to customers.