Zombaio Questions

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by bob12345, Apr 20, 2010.

1. bob12345

bob12345 New Member

I am interested in getting amember and wanted to know how zombaio will be set up? Will aMember handle the rebills or will zombaio? I have run the trial and cant figure this out. I need some details so that I can figure out if amember will work with zombaio and how does it?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

With Zombaio rebills will be handled by Zombaio itself. Unfortunately plugin does not support trials and coupons, because price will be hardcoded in Zombaio product.
  3. bs73112

bs73112 New Member

since there isn't much explanation of the plug-in -- what is the password field for? The instructions under the field imply that it is for changing the Zombaio password which doesn't make any sense:

enter password and confirmation>
    keep empty if you don't want change it

So far in my config I only have the "Your Zombaio Site ID" field filled in, but the purchases are not completing. Do I need to put in the Zombaio password that they have listed for my site under their tools button?
  4. luxman

luxman Member

How can I add Zombaio to aMember?
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

In amember CP -> Setup -> plugins select Zombaio. Then configure plugin in aMember CP -> Setup -> Zombaio
  6. vgpllc

vgpllc New Member

-wrong thread-
  7. yatesf

yatesf New Member

Yes, Zombaio refers to it as the Zombaio GW Pass.

That is the same password that aMember needs for the Zombaio plugin configuration/setup.