Zombaio + aMember Cart being buggy?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by chucknorris, Apr 3, 2013.

1. chucknorris

chucknorris Member

I just found out today after months of billing that whenever someone adds multiple products to their "cart" and checks out, Zombaio will only bill them for the amount of the first item in the cart. Additionally, aMember then thinks they were billed for both.

So if someone adds 10 products to their cart totaling $100 - and the first product's value is $9.99 - they will be billed $9.99 and get access to all $100 worth of product.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

As of now, I can't even skip the cart feature and go straight to checkout. It instead, adds the cart and goes to check out for them - but if they don't pay and decide to order another product, no matter what they select, the billing form they are redirected to will be for the first item they originally had attempted to check out at.

To make matters worse, users are unable to clear the contents of their cart. After deleting everything from the cart, the cart just resets and adds everything back into their cart.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Please contact us helpdesk with this issue. This has been fixed already. Fix will be included in next version release.
  3. chucknorris

chucknorris Member

Thank you for the response! I have created a support ticket. Thank you