Yet another "Can aMember Do This" Thread :)

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by toomanytoys, Apr 19, 2010.

1. toomanytoys

toomanytoys New Member

I'm pretty sure the answer is "yes," but I want to make sure. I've scoured the forums here, and I think my solution will require aMember + the Incremental Content Plugin, but I wanted to describe my plans in detail.

I currently sell eBooks & mp3 music lessons through Clickbank. I've noticed some of my eBooks ending up on torrent sites, and so I've decided to do away with putting my content in PDF files and want to migrate to a membership site using aMember. It'll ultimately be good for everyone, since I'll be able to add fresh content to the lessons as I need to, and I'll be able to safeguard my material better. But here's what I need to know.

Let's say I have a Piano course that has 300 individual lessons and accompanying video & mp3 files. I would like individuals upon signup through Clickbank to be given access to a "Bronze" web site that has 100 lessons + the other files. After a month of membership, I would like people to be upgraded to have access to the "Silver" level website, where they have access to 100 more lessons (plus the original "Bronze" level materials). After two months of membership, they can be given access to the "Gold" level website, where they have access to all 300 lessons and accompanying materials.

The basic "Bronze" level is simply a web page with 50 html pages or so. The "Silver" and "Gold" levels are also just other web sites, each with also around 50 html pages. So, can aMember + Incremental Content Plugin do the following:

(1) Can the Incremental Content Plugin monitor and grant access to entire webpages, and not just linked files?

(2) Can it give access to the "Silver" and "Gold" sites after a specified time frame (30 days + 60 days)? I also need to make sure that all new members start at the same level and aren't automatically given access to the full course materials.

(3) Would it be easy to provide links to the "Silver" and "Gold" sites from within the "Bronze" site? I want people to be taken immediately to the "Bronze" site upon login, but I would need to have easy access to the bonus areas for members who stay the course. The 60 day time frame is also intended to help dissuade Clickbank refunds. If they stay the course, they'll get a lot of extra goodies! :)

I hope this was all clear. Thanks for your time and help!
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

1. Sure you just need to place separate webpages (with all linked pages and files) into separate folders.
    2. Sure it can.
    3. Sure. Plugin will not modify your site structure it will only protect it, so all links will be the same as you created them.
  3. toomanytoys

toomanytoys New Member

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I'm looking forward to buying and using your software very soon!