WorldPay Gateway Updates for Business Gateway

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by bennyuk1, Jan 2, 2013.

1. bennyuk1

bennyuk1 aMember Pro Customer

I have received email from worldpay about updates to their system. Please can you let me knwo if we need to make any updates to amember if using worldpay?

2. bennyuk1

I've received another email from WorldPay.

Can someone PLEASE let me knwo if we need to update any settings in aMember ????

Important Information about your WorldPay Account

Dear Sir or Madam,
    We recently sent you an email about changes to our Payment Service which may affect your connection with WorldPay.
    Please read the below information carefully and where appropriate, make the necessary changes by 30 April 2013 to continue to connect to our Payment Service.
    Failure to make these changes could mean that you are unable to process payments through WorldPay.

What changes do I need to make?

Why do I need to make these changes?
    WorldPay is making a significant investment in product development, next generation technology and expanding our global market coverage.
    As part of this investment, we are upgrading our platform to a new data centre in 2013 and will be changing some of the IP addresses from which we send updates.

Who should I contact if I have questions?
    If you would like more information on how your WorldPay account could be affected by these changes, please contact our Technical Support team on +44 (0)870 366 1233 selecting option 5 for Technical Support, or email support@worldpay.com.
    Thank you for your support.

This mail is distributed by WorldPay. Further help is available on our website at www.worldpay.com/support/bg
  3. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

I also use WorldPay. I checked 'worldpay.php' payment script and it seems as if it uses actual the domain names as above.

I intend, just to be certain, submit ticket in helpdesk later today as I also received the second email.
  4. bennyuk1

if you could let us know the official response that would be much appreciated
  5. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

bennyuk1
    Ticket submitted. aMember are closed for the weekend but will post response if aMember do not reply to this thread directly.
  6. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Both plugins (v3 and v4) are not affected by this change.