Wordpress + Xenforo + Amember + Woocommerce + WP-Types Toolset

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by dontforget, Mar 17, 2013.

1. dontforget

dontforget New Member

Hi,

I'd like to do this but I'm no sure If I can do it this way:

1.- I want to create a community website where members can publish their own products.

Products would be submitted using predefined forms based on CRED (wp-types.com)

2.- The announcer would be rated based on comments and rates.

3.- I also want users to be able to contact each other using the forum, ideally users could discuss the products on the forum. For instance If someone announce an Event I'd like visitors interested on that event to be able to discuss things about that event in the forum or contact each other to travel together. Maybe I'm able to create forms in which a user can link a travel with an event.

4.- I'd like users to be able to sell their products in my website so that users could pay for those products directly using a Payment Gateway. The tricky part of this is that ideally the system should be able to allow sellers to introduce their own PayPal account to receive those payments directly or ...

5.- .....¿Could the aMemeber Affiliate feature allow me to do that? Sellers enter their payment data, sell their products on my website and I pay them regularly their sales discounting a small commission for every sail? Since I see that aMember Affiliate feature is oriented to promoting products announced in other websites.

6.- The Woocommerce part could get it for things Woocommerce is able todo that aMember is not able to do. ¿Could both platforms work together?

Thanks
    Mario
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hi Mario,

1-5. Of course it requires a bit of customization, but aMember has very flexible API, and it is easy to implement it as a plugin. Contact us via helpdesk for quote.

6. Excuse me, what exactly that product can do and aMember can not??
  3. playpianoking

playpianoking Member

invision power board has a product where users can sell their own products.