WordPress, vBulletin and aMember

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by susanusa, May 31, 2011.

1. susanusa

susanusa New Member

I am about to purchase aMember Pro, but I need some help first. Here is my set-up:

1. I have a vBulletin Suite site that currently has 250 lifetime members. I want to give new members an option for a monthly membership or an annual membership. I use Google Checkout for the recurring billing.

2. Prospects join via a WordPress site that is not connected to the Membership site (sell site is .com and the membership site is .net)

3. When the new members join, they will have access to the first set of video lessons that are in Module 1; then the second month of membership they have access to Module 2; then the third month they gain access to Module 3; then they have access to the full site upon their 4th month of membership.

4. The video lessons are delivered in the CMS section of the vBulletin site; otherwise all members can access the forum and the blogs. The only area that is restricted is the lesson modules.

5. Finally, I am building the new 2.0 WordPress "sell site" using a temporary URL and when complete I will move it all over to my .com site.

So, I need to know when I purchase aMember if I need the vBulletin plug-in and if there will be licensing issues with me building the site using the temporary URL. Also, any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes you need vBulletin plugin, in regards to license, this is not a problem. I will provide temp. license for your development domain name.
  3. susanusa

susanusa New Member

Thank you, Alexander. I'm off to buy!
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes license will be generated automatically after your purchase. It will be available in your member's area.