WordPress user sync not working after site migration

Discussion in 'Integration' started by tarynike, May 8, 2013.

1. tarynike

tarynike Member

Hi,
    I migrated my site over to a new url and have redone all the integration stuff on the aMember and WordPress sites . . . I thought. However, new users are not syncing to WordPress user list after logging in like they were on the old url. I can't figure out what the problem is. I had this working on the other url before migration. Any ideas?

My amember install: http://ppiac.org/amember/
    WordPress: http://ppiac.org/
  2. tarynike

tarynike Member

Follow up. After searching and searching on my own since no one is responding to any of my questions anymore, I found the Rebuild WordPress Db button.

Just curious, have I violated forum ethics somewhere? I've been really desperate to get this site up for a client and have been ignored lately, both here and tech support. At first, my questions were answered really fast, and by really helpful people, and then nothing for a few days now, no matter what I tried. Really disappointing, since I thought I was paying for support when I purchased this program?
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Most of the people who are helping you out on the forum, we don't work for amember. We have our own sites and clients to help with, so sometimes that takes up our time, and we aren't able to post here.

Did you get your issue resolved?

David
  4. tarynike

tarynike Member

Ahhh, that helps. I do think I got most things working. Waiting on tech support for help with the Members Directory module, so I'm holding my breath there. That was the biggest selling point for aMember for me/my client, but I'm confident all will be well. :) Thanks for checking on me!