WordPress Redirection

Discussion in 'Integration' started by tmzito, Jan 4, 2012.

1. tmzito

tmzito New Member

I have WordPress and Amember. I have a home page for public. When a subscriber logs in he will be sent to a subscriber only homepage. I have setup the redirection link in amember admin section.

When I use the link http://mydomain.com/amember/login/ , teh redirection works correctly. I have a amember widget on the sidebar as a loginbox. When I try to login through this box, redirection does not work.

Please help.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This is because widget override redirection settings. It should redirect to the same page user was on login. I believe it should work such way for wordpress.
  3. dexteritymi

dexteritymi New Member

Is there any way to override the widget settings to redirect to a certain page, after login from widget?
  4. alexander

This can be done of course, but not sure why you need this? If this can be useful, I will add this to release.
  5. dexteritymi

dexteritymi New Member

On our website, the reason for logging in is to access a protected content page. So it'd be handy to have the login widget appear on all pages, but when you do login through the widget, to be redirected to the protected content page, rather than staying on the existing page in Wordpress.
  6. alexander

ok. I will add setting to allow such redirect.
  7. mgracia

mgracia New Member

wrong posting area.