WordPress protection not working

Discussion in 'Integration' started by alverdeja, Feb 11, 2013.

1. alverdeja

alverdeja New Member

I recently integrate WP multisite with aMember and everything seemed to be working fine, protection wise until earlier this morning when my protection seized to protect my members area. Everything in my WP dashboard seems in order as does in the aMember fashboard, and the box in the WP aMember plugin setting "Protect Site" is checked, but it is not actually doing any protecting. It was working fine earlier and I have gone back and to ensure that all possible changes on both dashboards have been redone, so unless it's an internal coding error, I can't imagine what it would be. Does anyone have any idea how to mend this? I submitted a support ticket earlier, but I have yet to get a response. Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

The most common problem with something like this is a plugin conflict. I would temporarily disable all plugins except for the aMember plugin and test. If it works OK, turn on plugins one at a time and retest to find the "problem child".

With page protection, caching plugins almost always cause problems.
  3. alverdeja

alverdeja New Member

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately, that was the first thing I tried and I got no results.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

I just sent you a reply in helpdesk. The problem could be in wp super cache.
  5. wonderbox

wonderbox New Member

Could someone post the solution here or DM me? I'm having the same issue ... the "Protection enabled" checkbox does not activate the options <div>. All plugins disabled, using WP 3.5.2 out-of-the-box theme.
  6. samuelsson

samuelsson aMember Pro Customer

I am having the same problem with this. Anyone got a solution for it?