Wordpress Plugin Demo?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by brandondrury, Feb 2, 2009.

1. brandondrury

brandondrury New Member

Hello,

Can I get a demo of the wordpress plugin?

or

If I were to purchase the Wordpress plugin and it did not meet my needs could I get a full refund?

Thanks,
    Brandon Drury
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

While I have not downloaded it recently, the trial download should contain all of the plugins for you to install and test in a sandbox environment.
  3. aschechtman

aschechtman Member

I'd be interested in checking out a couple of sites that have implemented this integration to get a better idea if it would be useful for me. Any willing users of aMember + Wordpress please post your website URL as a model/example.

Thanks,

Andrew
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Check my signature.

David
  5. codeispoetry

codeispoetry aMember Pro Customer

Hi Brandon, and aschechtman,

What are you looking to achieve with the Wordpress integration?

Perhaps I can help give some insight.

Lee
  6. aschechtman

aschechtman Member

Not exactly sure. I have a mailing list (outside of aMember). I'd like to give the folks on my mailing list (and only those folks) access to private folders from which they can download files. I sell e-books through 1ShoppingCart which is currently totally separate from my aMember subscribers. I'd like to give my e-book customers access to private folders that correspond to the e-books they've purchased that would allow them to re-download the e-book in the future. My plan was to manage this with password-protected areas on my Wordpress blog and to send the appropriate access info/passwords by e-mail to those who were entitled to access. This could all be pretty well automated with e-mail autoresponders. What might be the advantages to managing this through an aMember/Wordpress plugin? One disadvantage I can see is the added step in the signup/purchase process (first entering aMember info then shopping cart info) which will lead to some increase in cart abandoment. I don't have a need for drip content (ie. incremental content).

Suggestions, comments, ideas appreciated.

Andrew