Hoping to find a clue, or database field to change. NOTE: this is for an evaluation/test copy of amember, so I don't have access to source yet, while we evaluate. Had set wordpress up in web root / directory, with amember in /amember directory. All was pretty much working, however I determined that it would be best to move the WordPress installation to a spearate directory. So, I moved WordPress files to /course directory, and also changed /amember to /members... I made required changes to .htaccess, and the wordpress urls to be correct. Changed /amember database references to /members. Updated the product to access /course Everything seems fine, *except* for one main thing: When getting redirected for a page that the user doesn't have access to, it does not add /course/ to the front of the page url. So instead of http://mysite.com/course/access-denied it uses http://mysite.com/access-denied Clearly this is in error, and there's got to be a database field, or something that I missed changing. ***this is the main thing I'd like help solving*** If I hadn't already made a bunch of configuration changes to the site, I would just reinstall fresh. I'd prefer not to have to go down that road. Thanks.