WordPress 3.3.1 and aMember Pro v4

Discussion in 'Integration' started by opm2012, Feb 21, 2012.

1. opm2012

opm2012 New Member

I recently purchased aMember Pro v4 and I had no trouble getting it installed on my server and activating the WordPress plugin within aMember.

However, when I went to my WordPress installation I ran into an issue. I was able to activate the plugin, but when I go to save the settings I get a fatal error.

I am using WordPress 3.3.1.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Please move <b>require 'Lite.php'</b> line to the top of your file. It should be placed before any html code or php output.' in /public_html/amember/library/Am/Lite.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/amember/library/Am/Lite.php(22): Am_Lite->initPHPSession() #1 /public_html/amember/library/Am/Lite.php(41): Am_Lite->__construct() #2 /public_html/acri/wp-content/plugins/amember4/amember4.php(127): Am_Lite::getInstance() #3 /public_html/acri/wp-content/plugins/amember4/amember4.php(131): am4PluginsManager::getAPI() #4 /public_html/acri/wp-content/plugins/amember4/views/settings.phtml(13): am4PluginsManager::isConfigured() #5 /public_html/acri/wp-content/plugins/amember4/includes/view.php(87): require('/home/candef3/p...') #6 /public_html/acri/wp-content/plugins/amember4/includes/view.php(106): am4View->fetch() #7 /public_html/acri/wp-content/plugins/amemb in /public_html/amember/library/Am/Lite.php on line 28

Does anyone have any ideas on what would cause this and how to fix it?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Please contact us in helpdesk or send message to alexander@cgi-central.net with access info, I will check what can be wrong.
  3. spicyniknaks

spicyniknaks New Member

I am also getting this error and would appreciate if you can post your findings Alexander.
  4. villageboy

villageboy New Member

I am getting the same error as well ...
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Make sure that you have latest plugin version. This issue should not happen in latest version.