Will Pay For Help! To Integrate Paypal With Amember!& Custom Features

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by hypnoticpimp, Nov 14, 2006.

1. hypnoticpimp

hypnoticpimp New Member

WE RUN A HIP HOP MEMBERSHIP MIXTAPE DOWNLOAD SITE< WHERE SUBSCRIBERS CAN ACCESS OUR 1 FOLDER FILLED WITH MIXTAPES AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED FOR 1 month and have it automatically renew

We want to use paypal to accept credit card payments and /or for people who have paypal accounts, 2 payment options prolly. We already have amember installed, with autoindex.php

We will pay if you do the paypal integrate for us,

Also I WILL ALSO PAY! IF SOMEHOW, IT CAN GIVE PAYING SUBSCRIBERS> FTP USERNAME AND PASSES AUTOMATICALLY! LIke it will email the user, our ftp address and with there ftp username and ftp pass, they can use flash f x p or smart ftp ,, enter that info and when logged in, it will only show the MembersOnly folder, with all the mixtapes and hip hop content they can download! I WILL ALSO PAY BIG MONEY< please let me know, aim is hypnotic2pimp
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

1. If you have any problems with PayPal integration, just contact us via helpdesk and describe your problems. Have a look to red note above.
    2. Are you on shared webhosting? If so, creating FTP accounts is impossible. On a dedicated server it can be discussed.