Will aMember be able to do this for me?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by gamma911, Apr 4, 2006.

1. gamma911

gamma911 New Member

We are looking to roll out a portal based on E107 CMs or Joomla (Currently set up on E107)

We plan to update articles daily and provide new info and hard to come by info all on the one website, effectively making it your one stop place to get all information on a certain subject.

Now we have an existing website with around 10gb per month traffic already and most of these visitors are willing to subscribe to a paid for website (Business to Business)

Now obviously we would like to integrate a payment method with a subscription service where aMember would allow new registrations and expire old registrations - provide access as soon as payment has been processed, deny when payment has been declined etc.

We also have an offline magazine that gets published monthly and sent out to all members online and offline. Would it be possible to grant all our existing subscribers access online by issuing them a username and password? Would this be a manual process? (all the contacts are in a SQL database)

Further more the payment processor has to be PROTX and we would obviously buy the 2 plugins for Joomla and E107 also.

Is all of this possible with Amember?

Would this all integrate seamlessly with E107 or Joomla?

Last thing is we would like to provide members an online version of the magazine in PDF format also, at the moment we are looking at Virtuamart which offers downloadable content to be bought and that seems ok but are we able to provide subscribers their own copy to be downloaded monthly?

If anything is not clear post here or email me conradr [AT] gmail[DOT].Com
  2. gamma911

gamma911 New Member

Thanks my question has been answered via the help system. Answer was YES to everything I asked.

Thank you again