Where's the Linkpointe / First Data Payment Plugin?

Discussion in 'Integration' started by entangled, May 26, 2015.

1. entangled

entangled aMember Pro Customer

Hello,

Why can't I find the Linkpointe / First Data Payment Plugin anywhere? Like why isn't in the Payment Plugin list or in the Download area? Also, when searching the Forums about the Plugin, why do I find a BUNCH of Posts asking the same question have gone unanswered?

It's very frustrating, to do the searching for the Linkpointe / First Data Payment Plugin to do a quick install only to find that Posted questions has gone unanswered or that I have to contact Support to get them to send me the Payment Plugin.

Get with it and either package the Linkpointe / First Data Payment Plugin with the aMember download or make it easily available in the Download section.

I am contacting Support now ... I'll post back here on how to go about getting the Plugin and how long it took to get it too.

PLEASE update every Post asking about the aMember Linkpointe / First Data Payment Plugin with:

The Linkpointe / First Data Plugin is only available by contacting Support at this link (insert here).

Sorry to go on a rant, but, I get frustrated when I feel I am going around in circles over silly issues like getting a Plugin.

Thank you.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This plugin is in alpha testing stage so it is not included in default aMember PRO package. Plugin is available only by request via helpdesk.
    Please note that we don't offer support through this forum, so some questions/threads could be unanswered.
  3. entangled

entangled aMember Pro Customer

Thanks Alex for the reply.

Alpha? Some of Posts asking about this Payment Plugin date back years and this thing is still in the Alpha testing stage? Alpha to me means it's still basically in it's initial development

When do you plan on moving it to Beta and what can I do on my end to help speed development along? I am more than will to help where I can.

I realize some of the Posts could not be answered through the Forum than why not say so in the Post? It looks rather bad when a Customer takes the time to post to the Forum and it goes unanswered.

I opened a Helpdesk Ticket last night/this morning.
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

You mean such as the forum index page?

aMember Pro Forum