Where is user unsubscribe?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by guy1, May 15, 2014.

1. guy1

guy1 Member

Hi there, I am redesigning my member services so that users can add and remove subscriptions to content only accessible under a parent subscription.

So, they purchase the parent subscription and then pick and choose the subscriptions only available under that parent subscription.

However when testing this, I cant see anywhere that offers users the ability to remove subscriptions when they want to change what subscriptions they currently have. I can see they can add more in the cart but there is no removal. Does anyone have this or is it me? Have I hidden it in some way under a setting somewhere?

Thanks

Guy
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Guy,
    There is no functionality which allows to remove subscription from account, why do you need this?
    I just don;t see any real use case for subscription removal.
  3. guy1

guy1 Member

It's vital for my clients to be able to choose a subscription product and then later unsubscribe and choose another.

For example, if I have a parent subscription which then allows the client access to choose from a range of other subscriptions only available if they choose this parent subscription.

They can then choose a number of these subscriptions dependent on the parent subscription for a week and then the next week they can decide to use a different set of subscriptions.

So to do tht they need to have control to remove and add when ever they want.

If not currently available is this something that can be achieved via a piece of custom work?
  4. guy1

guy1 Member

Alex i have added detail to the support ticket that explains this better for you.

Thanks for your support.

GUY