Where do I find someone who can install this on my site for me?

Discussion in 'Installation' started by mrpcameron, Mar 14, 2014.

1. mrpcameron

mrpcameron New Member

I used a company who built a site for me in Joomla, but the developer is saying he will have to spend hours learning how to install this and is going to charge me for his learning time. Where do I find someone who already knows how to install this and mimic my site through the registration process?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Free installation is included. After purchase you can submit installation request from your account on amember.com and we will install aMember within 24 hours (working days).
  3. tproducer

tproducer New Member

I've been trying for days. I live in the United States and have owned this product for years but I am trying to install on my Mac Mini Server and cannot even get the setup to run. The videos are outdated and all I get is an email in the middle of the night and I respond immediately but NO ONE IS GETTING THIS RESOLVED. It has been over a week and cost me thousands of dollars. When this works, it works great, but if you're trying to get a problem resolved, the instructions are deplorable and the responses seem canned. If anyone knows of an alternative to this with better customer support, please let me know asap. I am about to go out of business.
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

With respect, I answered on your other thread, you say you are having problems that cannot be solved but not what problems. Please explain what problems EXACTLY.

The videos you refer to were I think by Membership Academy and probably for an earlier versions of V4.

aMember will also do the install but asking who has better support is a bit pointless really when aMember support, whenever I have contacted them, has been excellent.
  5. sarah_rendle

sarah_rendle Member

I agree - although amember are not as fast as you probably would like they do get there eventually. It does help though to give them as much information as possible to prevent the constant back and forth with emails.