Where do I find someone to help directly?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tarawagner, Dec 27, 2012.

1. tarawagner

tarawagner New Member

I just had AMember installed on my website (theorganicsister.com) and am having my VBulletin forum moved onto my site tomorrow AM (so the plugin is not active yet for that reason I suppose).

I'm trying to setup products for sale, as well as an annual membership that includes access to all products as well as to the forum, and make it all easy to understand for clients/customers and I'm having a lot of trouble understanding the system.

My learning style is NOT conducive to the Help/Support Documentation or videos or forums. I need to be able to talk to someone, ask questions, and get some real hands-on help in order to understand.

I'm willing to pay for tech support but I'm not sure where to find it. I've tried connecting with the Support staff, but the language barrier has been a problem. Does anyone know of other resources or tech gurus (free or paid) who can walk me through the usage/setup/configuration of AMember, or who I can hire to get it done?
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

Based on your needs, I would contact David of Membership Academy he knows the product as good as anybody and as far as I know, he can offer you real time support via Skype in English. But contact him to make sure....