What custom reports do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by getresults, Jun 18, 2008.

1. getresults

getresults Member

In case I don't get a reply from anyone in my other thread offering custom reports...

What improved reporting would you to see in Amember?

I'm thinking about adding some new reports - haven't figured out what exactly - but thought I'd get feedback about what information are Amember users wanting to get that they can't currently.

Post back with ideas and if we come up with some good ones we could get a bit of a team effort going on creating some new reports.
  2. smessina

smessina New Member

I'd like two reports one showing the experation dates of members added with the FREE plugin and one to show the amount of money the site will generate if members don't cancel going forward. So you can predict expected revenue.
  3. mjmtaiwan

mjmtaiwan aMember Pro Customer

I would love to see how many new sign-ups today, yesterday and so forth. That is critical information. A nice graph would be sweet.
  4. scott_wa1

scott_wa1 aMember Pro Customer

I'll agree, a "New Members" per month report would be great, and the expected revenue next month assuming no new sales and no cancelations.

We might have 450 "active" and "paid" members but if 30 of them just canceled, we'll only have 420 renew next month - and that can make a big difference in revenue.

Lastly... the ability for members to see in their affiliate stats area:

how many active members they referred
    how many expired members they referred
    name/email of active they referred
    name/email of expired members (so they can try to get them to reactivate).

I wrote a little script for our own site that does this, but having it integrated in aMember would be awesome and would start to build the features of the affiliate program.

-Scott