Wanted: Amember + Wordpress Integration/Customization Expert

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by k2leads, Sep 6, 2011.

1. k2leads

k2leads New Member

Have amember and would like to use wordpress for delivering my membership content. 1st step is getting those setup and talking to each other, plus integrating a drip feed content plugin.

Step 2 is this will be a free membership but I want to have a customized offer path with a few steps between when they fill out the form and when they get to the member area. If you know javascript at least well enough to "borrow" some scripts from a site whose functionality I'd like to mimic, that puts you at the front of the line.

Step 3 (If you know wordpress, otherwise I can send this to someone else) is to customize some theme functionality to display certain pieces of content depending on their user profile as set up in amember.

I have a designer doing the graphics so this is just messing with code and making all the pieces work together.

I'm ready to move on it if you have the expertise so preferably hit me up with your email in a pm (if I can receive) or at least reply on the thread so I can figure out how to get the specs over to you for a quote.
  2. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer