Voucher Code

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by greglt, Mar 9, 2007.

1. greglt

greglt New Member

I am about to finalise a deal whereby readers of a magazine can gain preferential rates to my product. I know that I could set up a specific URL which would have the payment product already there set up but if they wanted to browse the site first and then go to pay, they would have to change the URL which may prove complicated for some people who are not very internet savvy so ideally I would like it that they go to the membership page on the site and maybe enter a keyword or could I have it that it says "xxxx readers please click here" they then need to enter a pass code to enter the page with the reduced product.

Can I add in the ability to have a voucher code as opposed to a coupon code? A coupon code is a random set of numbers and letters wheras it would be better to have it so that you put a word in ie.Venue.

Could someone suggest the best way of doing this.

Kind regards
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

You can find coupon at aMember CP -> Coupons, click "Edit" and change coupon code to anything you like.
  3. yournetworth

yournetworth New Member

I think what GregIT meant was how to access or separate a product group via an access code (not a coupon.) ie: enter CODE321 to be given access to product XYZ special prices, which is hidden by default but visible to any user whose access code matches. without this code access is denied. This is something that would be useful.
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Have a look to Price Group field in product settings.