View Coupons click not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ericajohns, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericajohns

ericajohns New Member

So my amember is updated with the most recent version, as of just a few days ago.
    I was just trying to set up a coupon. Normally I set it all up, go back to the Coupon Batches page, then click View Coupons, and create a custom word for the coupon code. Now, when I click View Coupons, nothing shows up. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?
  2. booforum

booforum Member

I am having this same issue.
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

I am sorry for issue. I am afraid it is bug in recent version. We will make new release with fix shortly. Meanwhile you can see/manage coupons by clicking on link with coupon number in grid.
  4. a2zbizdir

a2zbizdir New Member

Please identify where we can find see/manage coupons by clicking on link with coupon number in grid.
    I can not find the coupon number in the coupon list to even click on a link.
    Where can I find what number is associated/assigned to the teaching course I created the coupon code?

Thanks Caesar
  5. caesar

This issue is already fixed in latest version. I suggest to upgrade your installation.

I attached screenshot with highlighted number column with number of coupons.

Best Regards.

Attached Files:

6. halmaclean

halmaclean Member

Sadly, I'm still not able to get to see the coupons - I can export the file and view it in a text editor, where I see a few bits of js I was not expecting:

<script src="http://rcslt.elearningplatform.net/cpanel/application/default/views/public/js/jquery/jquery.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function (){

});
    </script>

1970E144

The coupon code is the last line.

Clicking on the coupon link or the coupon # link gives me the spinning icon and nothing further happens...
  7. caesar

8. halmaclean

halmaclean Member

No problem Caesar.... thanks!
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.