Version 5.1 Issues

Discussion in 'Installation' started by wturner, May 28, 2016.

1. wturner

wturner New Member

Maybe this is better off as a support ticket, but the support link says you'll be back in two days and I was hoping to get my site up and running this weekend. So hopefully I can get a response here.

I originally was 4.7.2 and you suggested going to 5.1 in order to use the API functionality. This has been going ok, but there are two things that I cannot debug.

1. When logging in as admin, I get redirected to this page: /amember/admin-auth/index and it is completely blank. I am able to go back and use the admin site, but I have to manually do that. So it's logging me in, but not redirecting to where I logged in from.

2. I'm trying to get authorize.net CIM working. When I attempt to make a payment, and check the 'Pay with Credit Card' radio button, then click the Pay button on the order confirmation page, it just goes to a blank page. No errors or anything. I do have the CIM set up with the proper keys. So with no error message this is really hard to debug. I also get the same blank page when I create an invoice through the admin and try to pay it there.

Thanks
  2. wturner

wturner New Member

Some further clarification. If I sign up for a free product, I also get a blank page - but the invoice is added and I have access. So it seems maybe all of my issues are redirect related? Maybe there is supposed to be a redirect on the authorize.net CIM payment attempt as well and that's where it is failing.