Verify Sign Incorrect error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by yourdailymentor, Mar 16, 2014.

1. yourdailymentor

yourdailymentor New Member

Hi all,
    I am hoping someone can assist me in figuring an error I am getting.
    I am using AMember Pro 4.2.19 and 1ShoppingCart.
    I have just set up a membership site using AMember Pro where the user registers for access to the membership site. They continue to 1ShoppingCart to pay. Their payments are processed and AMember receives the invoice, but it remains in pending status and they are not granted access to the membership site. The user can be manually added, but that is not how it is supposed to work.

I looked at the error logs and see the error "Verify Sign Incorrect." The following is the detail of the message:
    Exception Am_Exception_Paysystem_TransactionInvalid
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_1shoppingcart->validateSource [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 285 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->validate [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Abstract.php : 48 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Abstract->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 231 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Abstract.php : 463 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Abstract->directAction [ application/default/plugins/payment/1shoppingcart.php : 70 ]
    Am_Paysystem_1shoppingcart->directAction [ application/default/controllers/DirectController.php : 29 ]
    DirectController->__call [ library/Am/Controller.php : 118 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1694 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]

Is there some part of the configuration I need to look at?
    Thank in advance.
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Link to the actual page?
  3. yourdailymentor

yourdailymentor New Member