Vbulletin

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by 7thgencivic.com, May 16, 2003.

1. I am have a Premium user option right noe for my site, but I have to add ppl to this manually. What exactly does the VB plugin do for me?
    Will it automate the addtion of these ppl to Premium? Will it remove them if the subscription expires?

PLease let me know, I am very excited about this!

Thanks,
    Derek
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Derek, yes, it will.
    Detailed description here
  3. Cool. THanks. You should put vBulletin word in there somewhere. That's what I tried searching on and that post never came up.

Does this work with pro and free? Do we get a discount if we buy the module and the pro version together? cause that is lot's of cash. $140

Derek
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

The plugin can be used only with Pro version.

We don't offer discounts in this case.
  5. TopHostingDeals

TopHostingDeals New Member

I'm seriously in need of a proper User Management script and aMember looks the biz :) I'm seriously considering purchasing it. Although I was told it was only $99 and now it's $140 that doesn't bother me too much. From what I've read those that use it find it invaluable.

Anyway, I would like to know if it will/does integrate with vBulletin version 3. Their Gold version is due out very soon and it would be great to know if aMember will work with it. I know it costs an additional $40 for the plugin (something which incidentally should be made clearer on the amember homepage).

Looking forward to your reply. You might just have a new customer soon :D
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

vBulletin plugin is working fine with all vB3 release candidates, and I believe it will work well with final version. If it will be neccessary, we will fix it to make working.

It works as described here:
    http://www.cgi-central.net/support/faq.php?do=article&articleid=4
    Also, "single-login" functionality is implemented between aMember and vB3.