Vbulletin + Photopost + ReviewPost + Hive + Mambo?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by BRISKODA, Oct 11, 2004.

1. BRISKODA

BRISKODA Guest

Hi,

I am looking for a membership tool to manage an up coming membership scheme. Alot of offline payments will be made (3 tiers) some online aswell of course through paypal initally. I have vb configured to add users to additional groups over registered, this then effects there navigation etc, I forsee less need for specific .htaccess protection as the vb tools I'm using do it all via the usergroups permissions. From what I have red this is not a problem for aMember, so onto what I have found so far.

Reading a few posts on the vbulletin integration I note there are a few issues, or were ;). I assume these to be fixed for for vb3.0.3?

I presently also use hivemail, reviewpost and photopost integrated to my vb3.0.3 install, do you know of any issues if I were to add aMember aswell?
    Can you clarify THE best approach to operate these 4 packages as one with aMember?

Okay the +Mambo bit is a thought I'm having as Mambo does not have a vb integration (Okay a released one). If your saying you can integrate to vb and you've said you can integrate to mambo; then it just got one, factoring the above with photo/reviewpost and vb3, thoughts on the mambo integration working? In case I'm on a roll with good answers any chance of typo3 integration?

Thanks in advance for a speedy reply,

Colin.
    www.BRISKODA.net, the Skoda Tuning Forum on the web.
  2. BRISKODA

BRISKODA Guest

Have also mailed this to support now.
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

answered via helpdesk.
  4. kengary

kengary Guest

Just FYI about your answer...

When you post "answered via help desk" it does not help us reading these threads who may have the same question. Since you don't post the answer here on this forum, all I can do is post the same question and you have to answer it again. I'd recommend on good questions like this one that you post the answer to make it more efficient and save your time and my time. ;-D

(I say that will a big smile on my face...I'm suggesting, not chastising! ;-D)
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It is often impossible to understand problem from the forum topic. It is why we ask all peoples to contact us with login info and exact problem, so we can see it. And it is why we don't double answers here, because it will be unclear and not applicable to other users.

It is very rare when customer (not a programmer) can really describe a problem.

P.S. I readed this topic twice, and I'm still unable to understand question. Believe it was long discussion in the helpdesk.
  6. kengary

kengary Guest

Ok...

Fair enough!
  7. kengary

kengary Guest

Ok...

Fair enough! ;-D
  8. bluesaint

bluesaint Guest

I think kengary has a good point.