vBulletin Paid/Non Paid Users

Discussion in 'Integration' started by 187ci, Mar 5, 2012.

1. 187ci

187ci New Member

Hey I am trying to get vbulletin to work with the integration. I have a paid product and a free one. The free one should just make the user a registered member and the paid one should make them a different type of member. The issue is that if the user has BOTH a paid and free subscription then they get both user groups and it messes everything up in vbulletin.

How can I fix this without getting rid of the free subscription entirely?
  2. CrackBaby

CrackBaby Member

I just submitted a ticket for this same issue, hope to have it resolved by tomorrow. In ver 3.x when you set up a product you can tell aMember to assign their group to one you have in vBulletin. So far in 4.x I do not see that option.
  3. 187ci

187ci New Member

Oh. that isn't the problem the option is there it just doesn't work properly when there are 2 products. I think products should have levels like if a product is level 1 then it will merge with any other level 1 products. If a user purchases the level 2 product then it supercedes the level 1 product and only the user group from level 2 will be used.

If you want to add the members in just go here:

YOURWEBSITE/amember/default/admin-content/p/integrations/index
  4. CrackBaby

CrackBaby Member

I do not even show the options to assign product "Premium Member" to the vB "Premium Member" Group.
    I too have more than one product and the different product gives the paying customer based on what they pay for.
  5. CrackBaby

CrackBaby Member

found what you said and the reason I never found it before is because the link in the plugin is wrong and redirects to same page........
  6. 187ci

187ci New Member

So did you figure it out or you still need help?
  7. CrackBaby

CrackBaby Member

I have not tested it yet but it looks like that is what I needed. They moved it on me.