User Manuals?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Jossi, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Jossi

Jossi Guest

I need to have access to the Pro version documentation, in particular how to use and implement coupons.

Is there a wa I can have access to the docs before I purchase aMember Pro? I cound not find anywhere info on coupons and how to use them.

If this is not possible, please let me know if I can implement a system as follows:

1. Member subscribes to watch 5 webcasts, paying $90 to watch them all.
    2. Webcasts are schedule for 1, 10, 15, 25 and 30th of the month
    3. I create coupons good to use to watch each one of the webcast. The coupon enables the subscriber to watch the webcast only once.

Is the above possible with a member Pro?

Thanks,

-- Jossi
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

aMember doesn't operate with exact dates. It operates with periods - lets say, you can sell subscription for 5 day.
    Subscription will be valid in the day of subscribing and 5 days after. If your shedule can be tweaked to match this
    script behaviour, then aMember can do things for you.

Coupons description located here:
    http://www.cgi-central.net/amemberdocs/con...nel/coupons.htm
  3. Jossi

Jossi Guest

Alex, thanks for the prompt response.

What about this?

Let's say I add a product called Webcasts and people pay their $90 to subscribe.

There is another product, a free video clip.

When they subscribe, they can receive access to the free video clip.

Then when a new webcast is available, let say on June 17thm, I bulk email to the subscribers with a coupon to watch the webcast (i.e. to access the page where the webcast can be viewed). The coupon is valid for only one day, meaning that they can access that page only once.

Is the above possible?