Use amember as suscription software only

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by oxxido, Nov 10, 2015.

1. oxxido

oxxido New Member

Hey guys, i'm configuring a site using WP and aMember, i have 3 subscription levels:
    Free
    Pro ($47)
    Platinum ($90)

Then i created 2 more products, pro yearly ($564) and platinum yearly ($1080)

What i need is the user only pay ONE thing. if pays pro, the account upgrades from free to pro, if he pays then platinum, it will cost 43 because he already pay pro 47. even, if he "used" half of his 47, then to upgrade a platinum he should pay 66.5.

I added "upgrade paths" from pro to platinum, pro yearly and platinum yearly, from platinum to platinum yearly and from pro yearly to platinum and platinum yearly, but I register as free, paid as pro and then upgrade to platinum and amember shows me i paid 47 and then 90, and now i have 3 active accounts.

How should i configure aMember to only use ONE "product" and upgrade to their different levels?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You need to set up upgrade path between your products. Also in product settings in section 'Product Availability' you need to use option 'Disallow ordering of this product if user has' to disallow ordering product if user has active subscription to any other.