Urgently need a payment plugin created

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by shawnamember, May 4, 2009.

1. shawnamember

shawnamember New Member

We have had some trouble with our current merchant account and need to integrate a new merchant account with our 6000 member amember setup. Problem is, a plugin does not currently exist for this new payment gateway we are using and Alex (from amember) does not have time to work on this until the end of the month.

We need this plugin created ASAP as rebills are starting to happen and the current merchant account is essentially closed. The payment plugin we need created is for Integrity Payment Systems:

http://www.integritypaymentsystems.com/

I have the API development kit.

Thank you in advance!
  2. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

I use USAePay and there is no plugin for that. When I called USAePay to ask for help, they informed me that they have an Authorize.net emulator. I was very relieved. I got it going, and it works beautifully.

Before reinventing the wheel, you may want to give them a call and see if they have any suggestions. It saved me an awful lot of grief.
  3. shawnamember

shawnamember New Member

Thanks, but...

...we asked them this and they are insisting we use their gateway. We have no choice in the matter unfortunately, we NEED this plugin created ASAP.

But again, thanks for the suggestion :)
  4. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

Shawn,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to program this Integrity plugin for you yesterday. I hope it serves you well.
  5. shawnamember

shawnamember New Member

So far so good Ken, thanks to YOU! We'll know tomorrow if the rebilling works properly. Thanks again for all your help :)