URGENT HELP need response within 12hrs

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by shiner25, Jan 29, 2004.

1. shiner25

shiner25 Guest

Ok this is my dilemma

I really need help, Ok, im creating simple membership site , where people will have 2 options of payment 19.99 or 39.99 they select either one, then click to pay which they do through clickbank.com once paid it would direct them to a page, where on that page they would have their own uniquie username and pass, and a button below saying LOGIN, or and address which is password protected, I want this totally automated so that I dont have to give them user id and pass myself manually.And as soon as they have paid they can login to the memberhship area pages..

and maybe it can shoot out an email to them saying here is your user id and pass, either way i want to make this the most simplest possible!! NO FANCY CRAP lol, just SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE, site> pay>generated userid/pass>login to member area

can your amembersoftware do this.? automated user/pass genrated as soon as paid? is it quick to setup and how quick?

Can anyone help me with this, either tell me a script that can do it, a software that can do it, or such please, I relaly need help thanks
  2. pilot

pilot New Member

That is a great description of Amemerpro!

Does all that in a breaze ! My advice is to buy it before the price goes up. You will not regret it.

AmemberPro user. :cool:
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, aMember Pro will do it all easy.

Free installation included into price, and will be done within 24 hours.
  4. shiner25

shiner25 Guest

can you tell me how to do it with free version

can i not be told how to do it with free version, like would i create my mmebership content pages as HTML pages or would i create those after i have srtup a JOIN page which lists the 3 options of memebrship and pricing and a payment button?

I want this

MAIN SITE ..>>>> go to JOIN PAGE on that join page you would have a NAME and EMAIL form, so they punch in name and email, click submit it then take them to JOIN 2 page where they see 3 radio buttons beside each it says
    bronze silver and gold 19.99.26.99 and 39.99 and belwo that 3 buttons

pay by credit card, pay by online check and pay by paypal

they the membershio they want click payment option, say credit acrd, they get takent to clickbank.com where they pay then they get taken to a page which is like a THANKYOU page but on it it shows there email address is there USER ID and a pas which is generated automaicatlly after payment. below that is a button that say LOGIN NOW.
    they hit that that takes them toa LOGIN page, where they type in there email addrees for user id and pass given on previouspage, and wala they go into membership area, so process would look like this

MAIN SITE > JOIN1 ( name, email) > JOIN 2 ( 3 membership options, 3 payment options, ) > click bank > thankyoupage ( which has there user id and pass, email and autogenerated pass, then a login button below > goes to Login page, where 2 fields are LOGIN and pass, they type in email addy and pass hit login button and > membeership homepage ( content)

If you cant tell me at this stage with the free script HOw to do this, could you at least tell me where would i be best to start? create the memebrship pages as html pages? or create hte join 1 page ( name and email)?

thanks
  5. pilot

pilot New Member

6. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

aMember will do as you want, but not exactly following the routine you outline, it is much simpler.

Basically it is this:

1. User clicks "Join" and is taken to a registration page.
    (Possible variation: You can have individual pages for each product, or membership category, with the user able to choose the one they want before going to the sign-up page)

2. User enters contact details, AND chooses payment method AND chooses a username and password all on the same page.
    (Possible variations: You can choose to have user pick their own username and password or you can opt to automatically assign one or both of these later and email them to the user once registration is complete.)

3. User click "Pay" or whatever, goes to payment provider and pays. aMember gets the message that the payment is complete, user is returned to thank you page on your site.

You can either have a login on that page, or direct user to a login page. If they chose their own username and password, in they go. If you are assigning them they need to wait for the email.

To answer your other questions:

- The email can say anything you want it to say, it is in a template and easily editable.
    - You can create your member content any time you like, aMember can protect exiting directories on your site, any number of them. It really makes no difference.

As Pilot suggests, reading the docs will give you a better idea of how it works and how flexible it is.

If you are running a paid membership site, then really using the pro version will give you a lot more options than the free one, but the free one will do what you want it to.