Upload field during signup

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by bethzoe, Oct 9, 2013.

1. bethzoe

bethzoe New Member

Hi,

Hope you guys can direct me in the right direction.

I would like to add in a facility for members to upload a copy of their cert during signup. The cert would be either in jpeg or pdf format. All I require is to be able to setup a field to accept the upload but I can't seem to find the setting anywhere to enable it.

I am using amember 4.3.5
  2. bethzoe

bethzoe New Member

In case anyone wants to do as we did above, you need to purchase an upload addon from them which costs $50
  3. benbarnard

benbarnard New Member

Sorry to bump this old post, but could somebody link me to this "upload addon"?

I can't find it.
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

5. benbarnard

benbarnard New Member

caesar, would it be possible for you to explain how it works, since it's not being advertised as an option right now?

I haven't purchased amember yet, but this functionality is vital for my application. Can the members see and download what they uploaded? How does it appear on the administration side? I need my reviewers to be able to examine the uploads and approve membership afterward (assuming they meet the criteria).
  6. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

This specific plugin allow user to upload some file during signup then admin can review this file in admin interface.

aMember is very flexible and it is possible to implement some plugin that will work exactly as you need.