Unsure about aMember and Integration with 1ShoppingCart

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by magictouch, Jun 25, 2008.

1. magictouch

magictouch New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have been using "1ShoppingCart" system as my complete eCommerce package, including, shopping cart, client database, autoresponder system, affiliate progam and in fact my whole business runs through 1SC. It is integrated with my Merchant account at WorldPay.

My problem is that the 1ShoppingCart system is not compatible with Worldpay and Recurring Billing and so I have had to use WorldPay as a stand-alone for my recuring payment products (Monthly Course) and manually enter my monthly subscribers to my 1SC database and autoresponder system.

I would like to use aMember as my membership management system using the Incremental Content for my monthly Lessons.

I would have to use Paypal for the recurring payments and that would not be a problem, but I would like to know if the aMember integration with "1ShoppingCart" would enable my current autoresponder system and client database and the other features in "1Shopping Cart" to be updated and integrated with the Subscribers and customers who join my membership site through "aMember".

Has anyone taken up the "1ShoppingCart" / aMember Integration Offer and if so, how do you find it and would it answer my particular problem?

Thank you for any help and advice anyone can provide.

Kind regards,
    John Williamson
  2. larsson

larsson New Member

Hi John I am in a pretty similar position, I purchased the module for 1shoppingcart but very unsure how everything will be handled.

regards,
    Larsson
  3. bizofhelpingyou

bizofhelpingyou aMember Pro Customer

I would like to know the answer to this as well...