Unable to cancel ccbill subscription

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by kim_kawai, Jun 30, 2015.

1. kim_kawai

kim_kawai New Member

Hello, right now I have a problem using CCBill payment plugin where when I attempt to "Stop Recurring" for a member in the back end it just says "Unable to cancel subscription:" The subscription has already been stopped within the CCBill system but aMember still says recurring days later. And to the client, it appears the subscription is still active and they will be rebilled. Do you guys know of any bugs with this?

I did recently transfer the site to a new server and update aMember software. I don't remember if I had this problem before transferring servers but this is the only new problem I have noticed; otherwise, everything else works fine.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Did you change that subscription from aMember CP initially?
    I believe you get this error because subscription is cancelled already so ccBill won't allow to cancel it second time.
    If subscription is already cancelled from ccBill's side, user won;t be rebilled and his subscription in aMember will be expired by the end of paid period.
  3. kim_kawai

kim_kawai New Member

Before manually cancelling the subscription in CCBill. The user attempted (I also attempted in the backend) to "Cancel subscription" and they get the error. So I manually cancelled in CCBill hoping that the two systems would sync up and so far they have not.

New users and recurring users are working just fine. I believe expired subscriptions are expiring on time. It's just the cancel subscription feature does not work. I have access to everything but I'm not sure how to go about troubleshooting this. There are a lot of errors in the debug log for cron and ccbill Datalink debug. Not sure if they are normal or not tho. Thank you.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Please contact us in helpdesk and provide access to amember Control Panel. I need to check these errors.