Two-tier Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by john1944, Feb 27, 2009.

1. john1944

john1944 New Member

How advance is the Two-tier system?
    I am looking for the ablity for the user makes a commission off of selling a membership to A friend. He can also make a smaller commission when his friend sells a membership.
    If this is possible can I set it so if they sign a friend up for membership A they get paid $5.00 and if they sign up friend under membership B they get $8.00?
    Also I was told any affliate program if people make more then $600.00 then the affliate must be 1099 for taxes. I know there is software/scripts that will automacticly produce these forms, can Amember do this?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

i cant advise on taxes etc.. but amember does have a 2 tier affiliate system.
    It does not produce tax forms for you.

David
  3. john1944

john1944 New Member

More details

I havn't seen any details on you website about you two-teir affilate. please provide me with as many details as you can about it.. like dos it have a geneology view, can you create reacuring payments... for expample if Member B refers Member c can member B get paid a % for every month Member c pays? Or is it just a one time pay. Dos the affiliate program show grafs and charts?
  4. davidm1

The amember affiliate system is not so pretty. If you want a graphical, more in depth system, your gonna need to go 3rd party.

David
  5. john1944

john1944 New Member

Reacuring payments

Can Amember pay reacuring affiliate payments?
    (for example they get paid every month unless the person THEY REFERRED no longer pays for membership)

You had memtion about about using a 3rd party. Any affordable 3rd part plugins you would sujest?

May I please see a screen shot of your affliate program?
  6. davidm1