Transaction fails no matter what using linkpoint

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by jimmyjam, Dec 11, 2004.

1. jimmyjam

jimmyjam Guest

I have tried everything. Nothing is working, no debug info.
    Have pem location right, as well as store number etc.
    seems as though the script does not even connect to lp secure gateway.

Any idea what may be wrong.
    Thanks
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Jimmy, unfortunately, there is really no debug output for LinkPoint. Please edit file amember/plugins/payment/linkpoint/lpphp.php
    and add after line:
    $result = curl_exec ($ch);
    another line:
    print curl_error($ch);

It should give you some error description. If it doesn't help contact support.
  3. jimmyjam

jimmyjam Guest

Um, yeah how can I do that? the file is encrypted.
  4. jimmyjam

jimmyjam Guest

hello? help please?
  5. alex

Please read red text above. It starts from "CGI-Central doesn't provide official support via this forum." Please read...
  6. jimmyjam

jimmyjam Guest

I am not asking for support, the forum says to ask presales questions :) That's what I am doing. Besides you responded to my question here already but the answer wasn't helpful because the file is encrypted.
  7. alex

I believe pre-sale question may be about some features, ordering questions and other staff like that.

If something doesn't work, it is anyway a support question, no matter if it happens with trial or not (specially because trial is almost identical to Pro version). I don't want to publish files here, it is why I suggested you to contact support. I will be awaiting for your message and will send you not-encoded lpphp.php file. Just add URL of this topic into your message.
  8. jimmyjam

jimmyjam Guest

Alex I am already in support, getting help. Sorry to go off a bit, was just a little crazy getting down to wire on some deadlines.

Thanks