Timing your Products on Memberships

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by gaston, Aug 10, 2008.

1. gaston

gaston New Member

I intend to set up a membership site that will make products available to users only in a prepared timed manner. For example, if you sign up today, regardless of when is today. You have access to product 1.

At this point I need 3 options:

1- If you complete action 1, related to product 1, you access product 2, where you need to take action 2, to access product 3, and so on. On case, for example, could be a self-paced training that makes material available when finishing the previous training or passing a test.

2- You get one (or several) new additional product periodically, starting when you (user) sign up for the first time.

3- You get one new product a month, and you get to pick from a group of products, what you are interested on, for the current period.

I would like to know what Membership solution can do this?

Can aMember do any of all of this 3 options?

Best Regards,
    Gaston.
  2. breurmedia

breurmedia New Member

I'll second on this post -- we have a client with pro-rated membership rates throughout the year... and it would be great if we could set up all the months' amounts in advance and have them show up right on the first of each month, automatically.
  3. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Breurmedia,

Your second request is available today with the incremental content plugin. It essentially lets you trickle access to customers based on a schedule that you set.

http://www.youtube.com/user/membershipacademy

updated: changed link to the YouTube version of the video
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

5. codeispoetry

codeispoetry aMember Pro Customer

If you are using Wordpress as your CMS, you can drip feed content using aMember + Incremental Content plugin :)
  6. joaquin_delasierra

joaquin_delasierra New Member

Hello guys, I need this. Does the plugin still work? Where can I find it? Thanks.
  7. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Plugin will be for Version3. Thread is 5 years old!!