Third-party affiliate software program?

Discussion in 'Integration' started by mhalper2000, Jun 29, 2018.

1. mhalper2000

mhalper2000 aMember Pro Customer

Hello,

I had some issues with the Amember affiliate software a while back and would like to have an affiliate program. Do any of you all know of any external affiliate marketing software products that you recommend and that possilbly work well or integrate out of the box with Amember?
  2. relapse

relapse Member

Amember integrates with Idev: idevdirect.com

What sort of issues were you experiencing?
  3. mhalper2000

mhalper2000 aMember Pro Customer

OK, thanks, that helps. I was looking at a different one but with this one being integrated out of the box, this may be a better fit.

I had a weird issue where I did not have any active affiliates and one day my system started paying out/assigning commissions to one of our member for every customer that signed up.

It was very odd in that no commissions and then one day every single new customer went to that one member and I reached out to them and it was clear that they were not actively marketing so it was clearly some sort of bug.

I did not have active support at the time so I just turned our affiliate program off. It was a little scary with the possibility of paying out commissions to someone that does not deserve them and not know how to verify that they didn't deserve the payments.

It was almost a good thing that there weren't any active affiliates otherwise I would have just been sending money to this one affiliate without knowing that they did not deserve it.
  4. relapse

relapse Member

This is the second time I have heard of this.

Can't remember what the reason was for it, but support knew exactly what the issue was.

I wold log a ticket with them before buying and learning a new system.

Amember affiliate scripts have never let me down.