The Amember Transformation - Amazing!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by traderscorporation, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderscorporation

traderscorporation aMember Pro Customer

The Evolution of Amember and my experience:
    I started with Alex/Amember in early 2008. It worked and I build a booming business with it, but no doubt it was clunky, ugly and was missing a bunch of features. My business grew fast and using paypal it didnt take long for me to be stuck with two solutions I wished I never started using Amember and paypal but because how they worked and I was more or less locked into them unless I wanted a paypal recurring billing nightmare and to move all membership data over to better solution and HOPE it would work properly.

Now/Today 2016 (8 Years Later) I am more than happy with Amember. Alex has ALWAYS had incredible support/service and with his constant platform improvements which I like to think have helped in some of the improvements over the years with my WISH lists features being push on him we Amember users have an awesome platform, with all the bells, whistles, extra plugin features galore, and still unmatched support.

I use Amember with another business I have and have recommended Amember to others.

Two Thumbs Up!
    Thank you for everything Alex :)
    caesar likes this.
  2. pjman

pjman Member

I can second that. Amember has been a leap forward for my business. It has truly allowed me to create a great business and focus on what I do best.
    caesar likes this.
  3. platform

platform aMember Pro Customer

Totally agree with everything said above aMember has proved to be the perfect solution for us and Alex and the team have always found a way to make customisation happen seamlessly.

Look forward to many more years working together.
    caesar likes this.
  4. accularian

accularian Online Macintosh support — aMember Guru.

Yep... Alex, Cesar and the gang are the best!
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.