Thank-you Tracking and Integration

Discussion in 'Integration' started by lginger99, Nov 12, 2015.

1. lginger99

lginger99 Member

Hello,

I have a couple of questions.

The first one is with the infusionsoft integration. It works only some of the time. The other times my clients do not get the email with the login information. Is there anyway to set this up better? I am constantly having to email new buyers the login information.

The other question deals with the thank-you page. I cannot figure out how to set up tracking for google adwords so that the total purchase price gets transferred. I have people sign up for a demo (which is $0) and a few smaller priced products so it doesn't work for everything to get counted as 1. Is there anyway to get the purchase price to transfer to adwords and other ad networks?

Thanks,

Lisa
  2. lginger99

lginger99 Member

I also sent this question to the support desk, but a lot of my tickets don't get through. If you offer a tracking plugin can you please send me details on how to get that through that ticket? Thanks, Lisa
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Regarding infusionsoft integration we answer you in helpdesk. It is necessary to check your configuration.

Regarding google adwords we have conversion-track plugin. You can use this plugin to set up conversion tracking for google adwords. This plugin is free. Just contact us in helpdesk and request this plugin.

If you have submitted a ticket and haven't received an email response please double check if the response is available in HelpDesk here ( https://www.amember.com/support ), under your own account since e-mail responses from our team could, on a rare occasion, be flagged as spam and end up in your junk folder without you even knowing we ever responded to your issue.
  4. lginger99

lginger99 Member

Hello Caesar,

Like I mentioned, I already asked for all this stuff in the helpdesk. You guys never get the messages until I let you know there is one in the forum. I guess no one checks the helpdesk? Not sure. But yes, please answer this same question on the helpdesk if you prefer and please send me the conversion plugin. I have asked there and I'll ask again now. It's a very frustrating customer support situation!!