sync with Xenforo

Discussion in 'Integration' started by mendo, May 8, 2013.

1. mendo

mendo New Member

Hi There

After some hours trying to figure out why i cant the the integration to work im gonna ask here.

i have a problem with my usergroups, i have 4 custom usergroups and rest is default groups.

the login from xenforo -> Amember -> xenforo works very well and people can buy subs for remium. But when a mod/dev/admin OR premium login to the xenforo they are in the wrong usergroup they stays in the default usergroup register

What could be wrong here. the site is integrated 100% cerrect with help from the support. Should i try rebuild database for the core and for Xenforo for it to work ?
  2. mendo

mendo New Member

Still really need help with this, I am a Pro customer and receiving zero support since 8th? I am not very happy with my customer experience so far, I have submitted an installation request to try to get this issue resolved I have over 2000 members waiting for the implementation of aMember to be completed. Thank you so much

-Mendo
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hi Mendo,
    I am sorry for delay with resolution. We are awaiting for your response to get problem fixed.