Suport: checkout with CCBill getway

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by lee_pro, Apr 13, 2013.

1. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

I have configured CCBill and product information for payment.
    After user login aMember. Choose the account to pay. Then click 'Next' button. Information is transferred to the payment page CCBill.
    After you have entered some information as requested. The notification system password?
    My link CCBill checkout:
    https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi?clientAccnum=435691&clientSubacc=0000&subscriptionTypeId=896&allowedTypes=896&username=niceday&email=niceday@yahoo.com&customer_fname=niceday&customer_lname=&address1=&city=&state=&zipcode=&country=&phone_number=&payment_id=TZTUW&formName=144cc

You can see image attached.
    ------------------
    I send email to Cbill getway and get a response with the following contents:
    Please advise me how to configure. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

It seems there is a problem in ccBill account configuration.
    make sure that you configured it as described in ccBill plugin readme:
  3. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Yes, we did configure like this in CCBill. When we show the password field for input in the CCBill form we got the new error as in the attached screenshot. Please advice.

Attached Files:

4. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Attached Files:

5. alexander

There should be additional description for this error message in amember CP -> Logs -> Invoice
    What do you have in log?
  6. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Information Security in the payment process.

If someone tried to access the link directly (while the system was aMember logout):
    https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi?clientAccnum=435691&clientSubacc=0000&subscriptionTypeId=896&allowedTypes=896&username=niceday&email=niceday@yahoo.com&customer_fname=niceday&customer_lname=&address1=&city=&state=&zipcode=&country=&phone_number=&payment_id=TZTUW&formName=144cc

Payment was made ​​successfully.

I have send mail to ccbill support and revice feedback:
    Please advice!
  7. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

There are measures to check the status of the user login when paying with CCBill?. If the user has logged out, the payment will not be processed.

Plasea advice!
  8. alexander

Do you need to allow payments for logged in users only? Or are you about a problem explained in message #4?
    If so I need to check logs, so please submit a ticket to helpdeks and provide access info in it.
  9. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Thanks Alex, i need support in message # 6 and # 7.
    If the user is logged on. I can be paid with CCBill.
    (Avoid sliding access path to the browser when the user is not logged on the system.)
  10. smiddleton67

smiddleton67 New Member

I also encountered similar problems lee_pro members on payment with CCBill and aMember.
    Please, advice!
  11. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Step 1: I have configured under the guidance of aMember:
    Setting on CCBill: User management (See image 1.png)
    "Username Type": "USER DEFINED"
    "Collect Username / Password": "Display Username, Password Text Field Show"
    "Min Username Length ': 4
    "Max Username Length": 16
    "Min Password Length": 4
    "Max Password Length": 16
    Step 2: I make the payment with aMember and CCBill:
    + Choose membership type -> Click Next
    See image:
    [​IMG]

+ After input form -> Purchase this Complete button. Confirm password input requied show.
    See image:
    [​IMG]

+ CCBill displays a message asking enter password.
    I have a password but still displays messages.​
    I have asked this problem with CCBill, they ask: They don't check user and password. If they don't this check. So successful payment.​
    But if a user copies the link. Try going directly into the browser. after entering the information, the system also announced successful payment.​
    The system is not secure.​

* I need advice:​
    1. User and password information in the form of payment on forn CCBill is aMember login information?​
    2. Only allow users to log in with aMember with CCBill payment. If the status logout, the payment will not be successful.​
    3. Please advise me how to configure aMember and CCBill, to successfully implement and CCBill payment aMember.​

Thank you advice!​
  12. alexander

Please post a screenshot of your ccBill -> User Management -> User Settings
  13. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Attached Files:

14. alexander

Lee,
    1. This doesn't matter what password user specify on ccBill side, this info is not checked and is not used. ccBill just doesn't allow to submit transaction without user's password, and aMember doesn't store plain text password in database, so that's why user asked to provide it again.
    2. In regards to error:
    This error can be generated when aMember is unable to add transaction to database, this can happen if:
    1. Such transaction was already processed.
    2. Such transaction can't be added to invoice, because invoice already have all payments completed. For example if product configuration doesn't allow recurring payment but second payment was received by amember for this invoice.
    In either case, I need to check invoice record transaction log, product configuration, and run some tests. So this will be really better if you will provide aMember CP login info in the ticket which you have in helpdesk.
  15. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member