Stuck with an integration issue

Discussion in 'Integration' started by l91779, Jul 6, 2014.

1. l91779

l91779 New Member

HI everyone.

My site is one where users have their own subdomains, and can have a personalized site. The software on each users subdomain is custom coded by someone familiar with the amember API (guy is not available for more work)- the signup and membership, and support tickets is all handled via amember and members need to move seamlessly between their admin area on their subdomain and their amember membership area -> for most part this has been working for a while.

Recently something has broken on the site -> even rolling back to a previous version has not solved the issue, and I am left scratching my head. The idea of my site is that users can register/ reset / login via amember, and then use the links to access their admin area on their subdomains. What happens is they now need to re-login on their subdomain (using their amember credentials) -> when they login on their subdomain using their amember username and password, if they then decide to submit a ticket, (redirects users back to amember) they are again forced to re-login.

I suspect the issue is to do with cookies and sessions, but rolling back the site to a known working version should have corrected this.

The other issue might be to do with changes to PHP modules on my server, (I had to disable APC as it was generating memory errors), other php modules were changed as well.

Has anyone else had this sort of issue ever? I have gone over coding, and well, i cant understand what could be causing the issue as users can login via the custom script, login via amember, but cannot move (without being logged out) between the custom script and amember when they used to be able to.
    I am looking for ideas, suggestions, but also, I am interested in hiring a reputable company to look over the site so I can get this fixed quickly.